Volunteers play an important role in the Stevenson House community and can choose from a variety of opportunities to enhance the independence and well being of our residents. Could you offer a professional service that would be helpful to seniors? Do you like to paint or garden? Are you part of an organization that performs or provides community services? The truth is that there are innumerable ways for all ages to become involved and make a lasting difference.
Some specific areas we are currently seeking volunteers for include:
- Performing for residents
- Leading discussion groups
- Gardening, arts and crafts
- Teaching a favorite skill to a group of residents
- Making presentations
- Helping with office work
- Assisting using technology
- Blogging on positive aging tips
- Participating in volunteer days focused on a specific project on site; open to all ages and a great family or group service opportunity.
If you would like to learn more, complete the form below or call us at (650)494-1944.
Palo Alto Senior Housing Project, Inc. DBA as Stevenson House is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible non-profit. Federal Tax ID #94-6115413.