Would you like to help at Stevenson House? Are you part of an organization that performs or provides community services?
Note: We can’t supervise volunteers younger than age 17, so youth volunteers should be part of adult-supervised groups.
Some specific areas for which we are currently seeking volunteers include:
- Helping with the twice-monthly farmers’ market
- Helping with the San Antonio Road food distribution for seniors
- Assisting using technology
- Volunteering as a translator of Mandarin (especially needed), Spanish or Russian
Possible other volunteer activities:
- Performing for residents
- Leading discussion groups
- Arts and crafts
- Teaching a skill to a group of residents
- Making presentations
- Helping with office work and delivering newsletters to residents
Note that other community organizations that help Stevenson House also need volunteers. The La Comida food program often needs servers and other helpers.
If you would like to learn more, complete the form below or call us at 650-494-1944.
Palo Alto Senior Housing Project, Inc. DBA as Stevenson House is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible non-profit. Federal Tax ID #94-6115413.